Job provided by Daniel Owen
Share this job on social:
About the job
CSCS Bricklayer Required
Job Type: Contract
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: GBP 19.00 GBP24.00 per hour.
JOB DESCRIPTION for a bricklayer : Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Bricklayers to join a project based in Torquay. The site does have parking but is accessible by public transport. The contract is on going, with working hours being 8am6pm, MondayFriday.
Daily responsibilities for a bricklayer will include:
- working with cut stone
- Taking in deliveries
- Brick and Block work to a high standard.
- Ad hoc assisting of work on site
- managing materials and labour as required.
Requirements for the role
- A valid CSCS card
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
- Own tools required