Job provided by Gattaca
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Working outside of IR35 for a highprofile healthcare organisation, as Programme Director you will be instrumental in delivering the core strategic initiative of transitioning from a current outsourced IT supplier for IT Support and infrastructure services, to a new partner in line with SIAM principles. As Programme Director, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of the required programme outcomes, through the establishment of appropriate governance and assurance, monitoring progress, managing risks and issues and ensuring business readiness for change
- Chairs the programme board.
- Ensures the programme meets its objectives and delivers projected benefits.
- Ensures ongoing strategic alignment and viability of the programme vision and business case.
- Builds and maintains a strong delivery focussed programme team, provides leadership and direction to a large multidisciplinary team.
- Owns the programme brief and business case.
- Secures funding needed to deliver the programme.
- Ensures senior stakeholders are briefed, updated and where appropriate, enrolled in the management and control of key risks.
For this role you need to have the following experience:
- Strong track record of IT Programme Leadership, directing the delivery of complex strategic IT change programmes
- Strong ability to influence decisions and direction at an executive and board level
- Proven experience of migrating complex IT services to alternate vendors in an outsourced environment and familiarity with SIAM
- Able to recommend how financial and other resources should be allocated across the programme in order to optimise the organisations return on investment (ROI) and realisation of strategic objectives.
This role is to start in midJanuary 2019 and will pay between £800 £950 ltd/umbrella per day depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.