Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you love figures?
Are you a whizz on excel sheets?
Are you the go to person when it comes to money management tips amongst your friends and family?
If this sounds like you read on!
Accounts Assistant Apprentice
Location: London, EC2M
Salary: £14,000 - £16,000
Hours of Work: Fulltime, Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 5:30pm.
Job Type: Apprenticeship is 15months long with the option to extend your apprenticeship to become a Chartered Accountant.
About the Accounts Assistant Apprentice role:
We are looking to recruit apprentices to work within either the accounts team so an interest in finance is very important. You will be required to support management with the collation, administration and processing of accounts. The role requires someone with a strong analytical ability and the drive to develop while moving the business forward.
Accounts Assistant Apprentice Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analyse accounting ledgers
- Assist with bill processing at the month end
- Producing copy invoices
- Ensure that all bills are sent out as soon as possible after they have been processed
- Chasing small value accounts
- Sending reminder letters/statements
- Setting up a client extended payment terms document
- Ad hoc administrative duties
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that will support your growth, working towards a nationally industry recognised AAT qualification. We are looking for dynamic individuals to work within a busy accounts team.
Accounts Assistant Apprentice Benefits include:
- Attractive salary above apprentice minimum wage
- Nationally recognised AAT qualification
- Support from experience training provider
- Added company career personal development
- Office events, perks and great team atmosphere
- £50 voucher to start your apprenticeship
If you want to start your professional career in accounting and finance but want to ensure you have the right support and industry to knowledge to become a leader then get started today and APPLY NOW!
Accounts Assistant Apprentice Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 A-C/9-4 GCSEs (minimum B or 6 in Maths)
- Ability to demonstrate your interest in accounting
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Analysis skills with attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work hard and learn on the job
- Good time management skills
- Work well in a team
Due to the popularity of this accounting apprenticeship role we will only be contacting candidates that meet the requirements but if you want to get your career started in the finance industry, APPLY NOW!
If this isn't quite your cup of tea and you know of a friend that would love this role, refer them to us and get £50! (Subject to terms)