Senior Node.JS Developer, 100% Remote, £60,000
£45000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits
The company are undergoing a sustained period of growth and, with several new ambitious projects in the pipeline, need to boost their friendly and effective frontend offering.
In this role, you will work on the companys core platform which supports a range of key products, utilising Node.JS and Docker (no experience necessary in this), in what is a technically minded and challenging environment. The work is entirely greenfield, so you will enjoy building your own software for countless end users from day one.
You will be actively involved in building industryleading product experiences for individuals and small businesses that are establishing and growing their internet presence.
* Building white label webapplications using the latest frameworks and established bestpractice.
* Working with an agile international team breaking down big ideas into manageable components, delivering frequently, and continuously improving how the team develops and delivers code.
* Owning several new and existing applications across multiple products
What were looking for:
5+ Experience in software development (with an emphasis on APIs)
* You care deeply about innovative and delighting users as well as following good design principles and an attention for detail.
* You are able to influence and guide the development of our user interfaces
* Focused on code quality and high development standards with demonstrable experience using of test driven development techniques.
* A strong understanding of software architecture, different patterns for interfacing with backend systems and techniques for isolating legacy code.
* Excellent communication and team collaboration skills with a positive attitude, genuine energy and enthusiasm for the technology.
* Node.JS (strong)
* Async Taskbased APIs (working)
* RESTful APIs (strong)
* Queues (basic)
* Postgres/MySQL/Oracle (working)
* Agile (working)
* Event Sourcing (basic)
* Token Based Authentication (working)
* Docker / Virtualization (working)
* Expert knowledge of webapplication security
* Web Application optimization and debugging
* Testdriven development
* Software version control (GIT) and continuous integration.
The Node.JS Developer will be rewarded with a starting salary of up to £60,000 plus the aforementioned complete flexibility i.e. fulltime working from home, make your own hours etc.
Please submit your CV to Charlie Webb at Harvey Nash and call the office on 0121 717 1961.
Posted 25 days ago