Event Coordinator - Central London Up to £24000
London, Greater London, England
£24k - 26k per year + .
Are you an Event Coordinator, ready for a change?
Skills and Duties:
The time has come to join this amazing company based in Central London. You will be working with one of the most amazing Conference Venues - in a great location. It is a unique position, where you are required to sell the rooms and services of the venue to maximise the business and revenue for the conference centre. You will be joining a wonderful small and bubbly team, reporting into the Deputy Operations Manager.
* Providing Wonderful Service Standards and Communication, be it over the phone, email or in person - all rounded superstar.
* Ability to work under pressure with a quick turn-around for generating Enquiries into Proposals, Hosting Site Visits and Coordinating events.
* Goal driven with a hunger for a strong delivery and converting leads.
* Obtaining all final details from the client in a timely manner transferring all details to a function Sheet for the Operational Team.
* Managing accounts, in terms of raising invoices and credit notes - keeping track of payments incoming and outgoing.
Perks and benefits:
* Great Training and Development
* Fantastic company recognition, with future progression
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to email@example.com
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Posted 29 days ago