Job provided by FastTrack Management
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are looking for a highly technical and motivated engineer to join our team who will be willing and able in assisting this client to progress their aspirations in the commercial market. The ideal candidate for this role will need to be determined and driven to deliver a fantastic service and take pride in representing their company.
This FM company have been established for over 2 decades, and have won and retained exciting contacts including well-known London buildings, celebrity houses & other exciting commercial contracts
The provide mechanical & electrical, building services, HVAC & gas services to clients across London and beyond.
Requirements for this role:
- Experienced mobile air conditioning engineer.
- Multi-skilled and proven work experience on building services
- F-gas qualification
- Experienced in both service and maintenance of all types of air conditioning systems (chiller experience will also be advantageous)
- Able to work individually or with a team.
- Good attitude - not 'that's not my job' types.
- Excellent communication verbal and written
- Full-clean driving licence.
Location of the role
Mostly around London and the M25, however a few of their sites are in Birmingham and Oxford, so occasional travel to these will be expected. There is a site in Bournemouth but travel there is once in a blue moon.
Package and benefits:
- Basic salary for £36-39K (negotiable for the right person)
- Plenty of overtime paid at premium rates (Saturdays paid full days wage even if only a short call out.
- 1 in 7 call out - paid
- 23 days holiday plus all bank holidays
- Van, phone, laptop, uniform etc.
- Bonus scheme (discretional)
- Benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity for air conditioning & building services engineer to join a well-established company within the FM sector. This really is a role for someone who is multi-skilled, air conditioning in the main but who is happy and able to work on building services - including but not limited to changing door handles, unblocking toilets, emergency lighting tests, water tests, hanging doors etc. Someone who is a helper and doesn't mind getting involved on these tasks.
For more information call Meg Easterbrook at FastTrack Management Services on ##### ###### or click "Apply now".
Reference - ME1453