Job provided by GPRS Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Apprenticeship Assessor / Trainer Business Skills SouthendonSea, Essex and some London (Regional Role) Up to £28k (DOE & Quals), laptop, mobile, mileage paid and expenses covered / 20 days holiday + bank, pension and healthcare
The Role: Apprenticeship Assessor / Trainer Business Skills
- Were looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Coach to assess and support learners across Business Administration to Level 4, Customer Service to Level 4, Team Leading and Management up to Level 3 qualifications and standards.
- You will be responsible for your own caseload of apprentices, completing work based assessment along with delivering and supporting learners to ensure they are progressing completing in a timely manner and achieving the most out of their qualification.
- The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching new skills and passing on your own existing knowledge through designing learners support materials, writing lesson plans and delivering on a 11 and classroom basis.
- Your caseload will be covering mainly the Essex region with some London travel so flexibility is essential. If you have experience of delivering Recruitment standards this would be extremely Advantageous.
- A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Apprenticeship Assessor / Trainer Business Skills
- Experienced Assessor with at least three years experience in WBL and delivering apprenticeship programmes
- Experience of both classroom and workplace delivery
- Strong vocational skills and experience in business administration and customer service.
- Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, D32/D33..)
- Driver with own vehicle
Desirables: Apprenticeship Assessor / Trainer Business Skills
- Hold a PTLLS Qualification
- Experienced in delivering recruitment qualifications
The Employer: Apprenticeship Assessor / Trainer Business Skills
- Well established private training provider for over 30 years. Starting within Hairdressing delivery they have diversified into business skills and management apprenticeship delivery too. With a real passion for supplying highquality training, they have supported thousands of learners through their apprenticeships.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.