Job provided by Zoek
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Our clients are one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary Environmental consultancies with offices based throughout the UK. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join their team in the East Midlands.
- Carrying out all types of asbestos surveying including Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys as well as land investigation and inspections
- Produce Asbestos Survey reports and drawings
- Compliance with all asbestos relevant legislation e.g HSE and construction
- Communication with clients, management and the technical support team
- BOHS P402 (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience
- Working knowledge of HSG:264 The Survey Guide
- Full UK driving licence
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a team
In return, they are offering a competitive salary up to £28K plus package including company pension, health cashback scheme, training & development opportunities and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.