Job provided by Elysium Healthcare
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the service user is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life.
Our inclusive way of working has the service user as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users.
Elysium Healthcare has a network of over 70 services strategically placed across England and Wales.
Our Assistant Management Accountant role involves:
- Production of monthly management accounts to trial balance, which includes the entire P&L and the Balance Sheet accounts for several hospital units, in a timely manner
- Accurately calculating and posting month end journals including accruals and prepayments.
- Providing budget variance analysis in month end accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations including the intercompany accounts, petty cash
- Assisting Group Management Accountant with queries on management accounts
- Developing relationships with hospital staff and providing help as required
- Assisting in preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Liaising with auditors and providing financial information upon request
- Any other ad-hoc tasks or projects as directed by Group Management Accountant
- Monthly recharging of company contracted costs
- Creating and posting the weekly, monthly and interim payroll journals in a timely manner
To be successful as an Assistant Management Accountant, you'll need:
- Experience of organising multiple tasks.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Experience in Sage 200, desirable but not essential
- Studying AAT or similar would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of accruals and prepayments
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of excel
- Motivated and enthusiastic about providing excellent customer service.
- Strong attention to detail when reviewing documentation.
- Ability to communicate across a range of disciplines and with people from a range of backgrounds
About our benefits
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- Competitive starting salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Free meals
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefits