Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you have a passion for moulding minds and shaping the future of tomorrow?
Excited about the opportunity to inspire & enthuse passionate students?
Then weve got the perfect role for you!
We currently require a teaching assistant to work in our local mainstream Primary schools in Liverpool. These positions are ongoing on a day to day supply basis with the potential to go onto long term and permanent contracts.
We are looking for somebody with the following;
- Previous experience of working in a school or early years setting
- A patient approach towards working with children
- The willingness to learn and train on the job
- Effective communication skills, both orally and written
- A strong work ethic, the ability to work as part of a team
- A professional attitude
Responsibilities would include;
- Working with small groups of pupils in either KS1 or KS2
- Working with pupils in a one to one setting
- Assisting the class teacher with lesson delivery
- Partaking in school trips
and out of school activities
- Understanding and maintaining Safeguarding standards
Our staff have a welldeserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from;
- A dedicated, professional and friendly specialist primary support consultant and a branch with 24hour oncall facility
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations
- Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding and team teach
- Recommend a friend bonus worth up to £300
- Being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like Candidate of the Term
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required. To discuss in more detail, please contact Emma McDonnell at the Liverpool office or alternatively, please send your CV in response to the job advertisement now. I look forward to hearing from you soon and supporting you on your journey with Randstad Education.