Job provided by Prospect Health
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you interested in working for a well-established, award winning multiple practice?
Are you ambitious, with a keen mind to develop your clinical and commercial skills as well as your career?
Do you want your commitment and achievements to be recognised and praised?
Do you want to earn up to £60k basic salary and work in a modern practice with a supportive Director, who will actively encourage progression?
If so, then please click apply on this highly desired role!
Location - Peterlee, County Durham
- Established practice with strong team ethic
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist, with full training and development opportunities
- Enhanced services including MECs, Glaucoma and Cataracts referrals
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending between 20-25 minutes on each appointment
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- General working hours are Mon-Sat 8:45am-5:30pm, Thurs 8:45am-7pm and Sun 9;45am-4pm
- Social and flexible working hours to fit in with your personal life
- Easily accessibly practice with free parking
- Close knit, strong patient focussed team ethic that will make you feel immediately part of the family
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice
- State of the art equipment in a bright and airy modern practice
- Negotiable salaries
- Professional fees paid
- 5 weeks holiday, incl bank holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on ##### ###### or email us at #####@######.###
Apply for this role by clicking 'apply' and attach your most recent CV.