Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
One of our long standing clients has a great opportunity for a Qualified Systems Accountant to joint the business on a permanent basis. This role will sit within the operational team and has after a round of significant systems upgrades and development that is still ongoing.
This role will be primarily responsible for reconciling financial data, provided across both modern and legacy systems to ensure relative payments are distributed accordingly across a number of financial based products and customers.
This role will suit someone with an analyst type mindset with an accountancy background, preferably with existing knowledge of financial systems, reconciliations or complex financial products.
The role will look after the following key areas:
- End to End Reconciliations of payments across a range of financial products
- Design and Develop an assurance process to strengthen financial controls
- Create a report to summarise findings
- Work along side the UAT teams to improve project delivery
- Design additional controls, reporting suites, reconciliations and processes
- ADHOC support for the operational and finance teams
The right Candidate will possess:
- Qualified Accountant ACCA, CIMA, ICAS or related
- Experienced in Reconciliations
- Systems Knowledge
- Experience with High Volume, High Value Transactions
- Commercially aware of the wider business
- Business Partnering Skills
If successful you would receive a great package including an attractive pension, company laptop for occasional home working and remote access. Candidates could progress through time with loads of potential to move into other business areas or senior level posts.
To apply please follow the link, forwarding your most recent CV/Cover Letter.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.