Job provided by Additional Resources Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Shop Manager – Salford, Manchester
Salary: £18.5 - 20.5k
Key words: Shop Manager, Store Manager, Showroom Manager, Retail Manager, Assistant Shop Manager, Retail, General Manager, Branch Manager, Supervisor, Deputy Store Manager
Our client is part of an established Retail Bakery outlet with over 160 shops located across the Midlands and North of the UK. The company provides itself in providing their customers with a fast paced service in many high street locations with great tasting quality products including sandwiches, savouries and cakes at excellent value prices.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Shop Manager to join the team in Salford, Manchester.
• Managing day to day shop operations.
• Driving sales growth.
• Delivering outstanding customer service.
• Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you
• Hygiene and food safety compliance.
• Work closely with the Area Manager on performance and customer satisfaction
• Background in retail management
• Ideally have worked within a food environment (this is not essential)
• Passionate about delivering great customer service
• Strong work ethic
• A hands on “can do” mentality
Benefits: 25 days holiday - plus bank holidays, Contributory Company pension scheme, Staff discount, Opportunities available for internal progression/promotion
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your updated CV and covering letter.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003