Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Logistics and Accounts Administrator
Location: Cambridge City Outskirts, CB4 0WS
Salary: £15,000 - £25,000
Hours of Work: Part time/full time
About the Company:
Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary of a Corporation who manufactures Blood Pressure monitors and other related pharmaceutical products.
They are responsible for the sales and distribution of these products within the UK market. Goods are sold directly to Independent Pharmacies including Boots and to other distribution agents. Recent expansion within the market has led to the need for this role.
The role will report directly to the Senior Sales Director and will be located within the Cambridge office.
Logistics and Accounts Administrator Responsibilities:
- Management of stock levels within the UK office and with the company warehouse agents in Netherlands
- Responsible for all purchasing of stock from Asia Office and Manufacturing Plant
- Arrange delivery of stock (UK and Netherlands)
- Monthly stock reporting to the Company accountant
- Management and reporting of invoices and queries
Logistics and Accounts Administrator Requirements:
- Must have SAGE (Software) Accounting Experience
- Office Administrator experience within a Logistics environment or 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Live within a commutable distance of Cambridge City outskirts.
Logistics and Accounts Administrator Benefits:
- Free Parking
- 20 days paid holiday, plus Bank Holidays or 28 days holiday, including Bank Holidays. This will depend on working hours etc
- Pension Scheme
- An opportunity for career progression
If you meet the Logistics and Accounts Administrator requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!