Job provided by Momentum Instore
Share this job on social:
About the job
We NEED Self-Motivated & reliable people, with a passion for retail and merchandising to work on short-term casual project work in the Great Yarmouth (NR30) area.
The project work commences on 31st March and runs through to Early June
Flexibility is Key within this role, the hours and days of work will be totally project related however, you would generally be expected, to work 11- hour shifts on either days or nights.
Experience in using planograms, merchandising products, & systems along with basic customer service skills would be advantageous, however, training is available for applicants with the desire to learn.
The Work will involve:
- Merchandise & replenish shelves using planograms in the required timescales.
- Profile shelving, install equipment & implement display options to a high standard.
- Lifting and manual handling up to 25 kilos may be involved.
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment and general housekeeping.
- Starting basic rate at £7.83
- Work is on Temporary basis, this could consist of projects on days, nights and weekends
Re-occurring short-term project work may be available after this time for the right applicants .
Apply online now, or Call Recruitment on: ##### ######
or email: #####@######.###
Successful candidates will be issued a temporary 'Terms of Engagement' contract if you are successful and for the avoidance of doubt, these Terms of Engagement shall not give rise to a contract of employment between the Company and the Temporary Worker, or the Client and the Temporary Worker. It is the intention of the parties that the Temporary Worker will not be an employee.