£18000.00 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for processing timesheets, calculating changes to pay, resolving payroll queries, liaise with management in relation to employee queries, process benefits and attachment of earnings.
This is a busy Payroll Administrator post requiring the successful applicant to be used to working in a varied fast paced payroll function, well organised with excellent customer service skills. In return you will receive an excellent working environment where your opinions and ideas matter.
Duties & Tasks:
- Process weekly and monthly payrolls
- Amendments to payroll changes including AOE, pension, expenses and bonus payments
- Tax code and NI changes and updates
- Set up new starters / leavers
- Changes to statutory payments including sick, maternity and holiday pay
- Responsible for payroll reporting
- Payroll reconciliations
- Third party payments
- Previous working in a similar payroll processing role
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- Keen to develop new skills and progress within payroll
- Up to date and modern offices
- Open and friendly culture
- Tea, coffee, fruit and snacks provided
- Free parking
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 62 days ago