Job provided by Leap29
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job Title: Lead CQ Engineer
Location: Shanghai, China
Salary: Market Competitive Hourly Rate
Duration: 6 months
My client is an international engineering consultancy focusing on the pharmaceutical and biopharma industry. This company has offices throughout the USA, Europe and Asia an idea company for the individuals who seek to excel in their field.
Job Scope & Requirements:
· Coordinate CQ activities, troubleshoot efforts relating to CQ, planning, schedules, review/approve system change requests, create or revise Validation Master Plan
· Manage CQ Site Team including Engineering Company personnel & Vendors / Contractors.
· Provide performance reports / metrics to Client
· Audit construction / installation quality. Escalate / resolve deficiencies. Previous experience of construction / installation phase in MNC companies is required.
· Create & resolve construction quality punch list items / deficiencies.
· Coordinate CQ logistics including site resources, Vendor management, etc.
· Documentation preparation of commissioning and qualification protocols and reports for Clean Utilities, Facilities (HVAC) and Process Equipment
· Field execution of commissioning and qualification protocols. Previous experience in Clean Utilities is required.
· Work with project support groups (e.g. contractors, vendors, construction and End-User) to resolve CQ deviations.
· Ensure all work is carried out accurately and safely.
· Good written and verbal communication skills. Must have Mandarin & English.
· Must have previously had site CQ experience in a CQ Lead / CQ Manager role for MNC projects.
· Must have 5 years minimum of relevant experience (i.e. CQ site execution)
If you feel that you qualify for this role, please send across your CV to #####@######.###
Alternatively if this may not be for you, kindly recommend someone to me + pass this message around. All the best!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!