Based on experience
Following an exciting period of growth and heavy investment in a number of exciting technology projects, this leading business based on the outskirts of Ipswich are seeking to recruit a Business Analyst to form part of an exciting new team.
The position is a broad mix of business analysis and project management with a commercial outlook, supporting and driving the groups ongoing IT change projects, internally and externally.
You will be involved in some or all of the following:
- A wide range of IT change projects across multiple disciplines
- Gathering information and data from stakeholders at all levels
- Working on full project life-cycle through from ideas/inception through to implementation and delivery
- Deliver reporting and large volume data through complex reporting
- Sourcing and recommending new technology to meet business objectives
- Working across the business to drive new opportunities, get feedback and support change management
We are looking for people with experience in the following:
- Broad range of IT skills/experiences with a background working with some of the following - testing, development, support, projects etc...
- Experience working in a changing business environment as a PM or BA
- Agile process and delivery experience would be an advantage
- Strong people skills with an outgoing and enthusiastic approach
This is a really exciting role which will require rolling the sleeves up, getting stuck in and making really positive change.
The sky is the limit as the business continues to grow and develop. The business are offering a clear career path, further training and an excellent salary with broad range of benefits.
Posted 139 days ago