Job provided by GPRS Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Network Engineering & Infrastructure Student Support Manchester (Regional Role) £35,000 £40,000 depending upon experience / Pension, all travel expenses at 45p per mile / Continual Professional Development.
The Role: Network Engineering & Infrastructure Student Support
- You will be using your experience which you have gained as a Network Engineer and or as an Infrastructure Technician to support learners
- You will be meeting with Trainee Network Engineers and Infrastructure Technicians to assist them with their apprenticeships
- Your learners will be based in and around the North West and you will be visiting them within their place of work
- You will have the opportunity to work towards formal training qualifications to help you to develop your own career within training
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Network Engineering & Infrastructure Student Support
- You will be either working as a Network Engineer or as an Infrastructure Technician and have the expertise to train apprentices in these qualifications
- Possess formal assessing/teaching qualifications or be willing to work towards them.
- Have previously worked within an IT background where you have utilised the skills of a Network Engineer and Infrastructure Technician
- Have a full clean driving license
Desirables: Network Engineering & Infrastructure Student Support
- Possess an IT related degree
- If you have knowledge of software development that would be extremely beneficial
The Employer: Network Engineering & Infrastructure Student Support
- Financially secure as they are part of a larger group this company specialise in some key niche training sectors and can boast some very well known organisations as their clients., Due to expansion, they seek additional team members to complement their existing team of highly competent, commercially astute, training professionals. On their inception, the intention was to offer a proposition to clients that were totally clientcentric and this ethos has proved instrumental to their continued success. Considerable time is dedicated to establishing what it is a client really needs to take their business forward and to overcome challenges This is then woven into the methodology used to deliver the training to ensure that not only is the content appropriate but also the way of delivery is good for the client too. This approach is directed at employees too and therefore the company consistently looks to improve an employees portfolio by offering additional training, higher level qualifications, etc. On achievement, this is reflected in an employees earning potential too. Therefore, applications are invited from candidates who see their current level of expertise as a stage of their personal development, not the pinnacle.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.