Commercial Building Surveyor
£25,000 - £45,000
A firm of London based Chartered Surveyors who specialise in commercial property have a rewarding opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will be tasked with undertaking a wide range of building surveying services working alongside the Partners.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- To carry out property inspections in order to assess condition and identify items of disrepair
- Preparing and negotiating Schedules of Dilapidations
- Carrying out Measured Surveys to produce reinstatement cost assessments for insurance purposes
- Tendering for works to be undertaken on a variety of contracts together with the contract admin and works sign off
- There may be National travel required on an occasional basis
The successful candidate will be well presented and articulate as this will be a client facing position. Excellent communication and report writing skills are essential, as well as being organised and have the ability to manage your time to work autonomously when required.
The package My client invests in staff professional development which continues the high level the service provided. A competitive salary and benefits package is available for the successful applicant.
Posted 55 days ago