Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Success in math does not depend on how many answers you know, but by what you do when you dont know the answer
Are you passionate about teaching skills that will always be useful? This is the role for you!
We are looking for a creative teacher with a passion for sharing their love of Maths with their pupils to work in Darwen. We have jobs across the Darwen area in multiple secondary schools varying from long term jobs or Permanent starting from Easter or September.
If you cannot travel to Darwen? We also have jobs across Lancashire so get in touch today!
- Free parking
- Free training, both online and onsite
- Onsite canteen with hot food
- ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- A drive to inspire the next generation
Sounds great, right? Apply today! Get in touch on ##### ######and ask for Lydia; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!