Our client, an international, fast paced organization is looking to recruit a Treasury Accountant to join them ASAP. Reporting directly to the CFO, the ideal candidate will provide Treasury support, being responsible for monitoring cash flow across multiple countries. This includes managing bank accounts, dealing with the cash management system and performing banking transactions.
The successful candidate must be a strong communicator with a good understanding of financial markets and great attention to detail.
Key responsibilities for the Treasury Accountant include:
- Processing payments across multiple countries
- Bank Reconciliations
- To support Liquidity management
- To be key contact with the banks
- Supporting internal and external audits
- Responsibility for hedge Accounting
- Support the development of mitigation strategies
Experience and knowledge required for the ideal Treasury Accountant:
- 2+ yearsâ experiencewithin Treasury
- A good level of SAP and Excel knowledge
- Full fluency in English
- Strong knowledge of banking relationships
- Good understanding of Treasury Accounting, cashflow, foreign exchange and liquidity
- Must hold a valid permit to work in Switzerland
If you are interested in applying for this Treasury Accountantrole please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Natalie Harrison in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Posted 55 days ago