Job provided by Recruiterlink Limited
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Creative Project Manager
Location : Newhaven
Salary : 27,000- 33,000 DOE
Our client is a dynamic, Award Winning, high-end Brand & Digital Marketing Agency that are looking to take on an organised, passionate and motivated candidate who is good with people and offers enthusiasm and positivity.
You will be overseeing the day-to-day management of multiple digital marketing and brand projects which will involve coordinating activities and communication between key stakeholders to ensure projects meet their deadlines to budget and the relationships become stronger in the process.
The chosen candidate will also lead on the research, implementation and championing processes, procedures and systems that look to streamline our clients delivery and growth strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and implement workflow and project management system and processes to make for a smooth, efficient project lifecycle.
- To research and implement a sound CRM system that works well with the project lifecycle.
- Ensuring the correct amount of resource is allocated to each project and that projects are time managed efficiently.
- To champion the use of systems, processes and procedures.
- Organising and planning the day-to-day running of all projects.
- To lead and manage weekly updates and progress both internal and external.
- To act as the quality control for all projects coming in and out of the studio.
- Work with internal stakeholders to plan and communicate the studio schedule.
- Able to monitor, track, report and present back key project KPI's to the team.
- Experienced in managing branding, creative design, website design, eCommerce and digital marketing projects.
- Act as the liaison between clients, design team and developers. Ensuring that the task requests are understood by all parties and clarify if there is any ambiguity.
- Proven experience of line management and leading individuals to deliver to very tight timescales under pressure.
- Set up, monitor and manage multiple digital client projects from start through to completion including overall planning, direction, prioritisation and delivery.
- Ensure projects are being delivered in a timely manner and to budget.
- Interpret the clients brief sufficiently including requirements and solutions.
- Liaise with the Sales/Client Success team to setup Kick Off meetings to ensure requirements are in line with contract and special provisions.
Work closely with the assigned designer and developer to ensure that the project is on time to budget and client expectations are managed.
Manage and maintain client relationships by regularly communicating and appraising the client on their project, managing expectations in relation to any delays through the project phases.
- Have at least 2+ years' experience working with CRM and Project Management systems.
- Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with clients.
- Taking responsibility for your time management and working independently and proactively to deliver customer campaigns.
- Be an excellent communicator and be able to convey important details in a succinct way.
- Excellent written skills with strong attention to detail and experience of content editing and proof reading.
- Be a great team player, able to form effective working relationships at all levels.
- A results-driven approach, underpinned by strong commercial awareness.
- Be able to easily adapt to and communicate with a variety of industries and companies.
- To be able to work independently and be very self-driven with little guidance.
- Be very business savvy, relationship driven.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Be delivery focused with a pro-active 'can-do' attitude.
- An interest in creative work is desirable.
Key Role Benefits
- Generous Annual Leave allowance.
- Personal Training Program & Continual Development.
- Parties & Regular Team Outings.
- Incentives and Company Performance Benefits.
- And so much more.
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs