Job provided by Jarrodean
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are seeking an enthusiastic Theatre Practitioner to join the Anaesthetic team at our client's Acute Hospital site based in Central London ( Travelcard Zone 1 ). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services.
This is a full-time permanent post but we would be open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art five-suite Operating Theatre complex.
The department has a varied caseload of lists including orthopaedics, spinal and all major surgical specialities.
RGN or ODP with full NMC or HCPC registration as applicable.
At least a years experience in the Anaesthetic role; newly qualified ODP's seeking to develop further into the Anaesthetic role in a multi-list setting are also welcome to apply.
Nurse applicants must hold an Anaesthetic qualificiation.
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
- Private medical cover, including dental
- A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
- A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
- Gym membership, for you and your partner
- Critical illness and Life assurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee 'service excellence' recognition rewards
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans & 'cycle to work' 'scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Healthcare staff, including Theatres.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Theatre roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www ######.###
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.