Job provided by Oakley Professional Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
A lovely residential care home in the Poole/Bournemouth area requires a caring, person centred, professional Home Manager. The home have an established, caring, competent and professional staff team. The organisation are very supportive of all of its staff.
In reward for your hard work as the Home Manager, part of the package includes-
- Salary of up to £65,000
- 10% bonus of your salary paid in out in bonus on a quarterly basis
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free meals in the restaurant, whilst on duty
- Flexiblility in the way you work
- Sick pay
- 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays
- Excellent work place training and development
The Home Manager will be required to: -
- Manage the home and direct senior reports
- Ensure all care standards are met at the highest level and meet the organisations VALUES
- Have the ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care
- Manage a team of staff in a person-centred way
- Have excellent clinical understanding
- Have excellent working CQC knowledge
- Support in the recruitment of the home staff teams
- Have a good understanding of budgets and financial management
- This role will suit an individual who has high energy and a can do attitude.
More than anything else, this employer is very supportive and provides the manager with the tools they require to be able to do their job.
You will also have the requirements and needs of the residents as the priority of everything that you do.
If you would like further information, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
The successful candidate will be eligible to have an enhanced DBS check prior to staring.
Oakley Professional Recruitment is an independent consultancy recruiting on behalf of the hiring company.