Job provided by Corecruitment Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Assistant HR Manager - Luxury Hotel in London
Location: Central London
As an Assistant HR Manager for this Hotel, you are responsible for supporting and advising management on policies and procedures to deliver an excellent staff experience.
We are seeking a confident individual capable of working on their own as well as in a team supporting the Senior HR Manager.
- Instil the Company Culture ensuring consistence in delivering exceptional best practice
- Actively oversee and manage the recruitment process for properties, including interviewing for senior hotel roles, and ensure HR documentation process is adhered to.
- Advise, support and oversee hotel General Manager with all employee relations issues including Grievances, Disciplinary and Performance Management.
- Carry out Company Induction and adhoc training sessions as required by the Hotel or the Group Training Manager and oversee the process and quality of hotel and departmental Induction.
- Be able to handle a diverse workload with the ability to prioritise tasks, ensuring they are all completed efficiently and effectively.
- Assist the Senior HR Team promoting a HR culture that nurtures and develops the teams
- Previous experience in a Hotel across the HR department
- Strong Influencing and leadership skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in a team
- CIPD qualified or working towards qualification, or equivalent
Interested in this great challenge? Apply today with your updated CV!
Contact: LARA DOS SANTOS