Job provided by Vision for Education
Share this job on social:
About the job
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Cover Supervisors to join our successful supply teaching SEND team and to work in and around Ingleby Barwick and Yarm in Stockton on Tees. This will be working within a pool of supply teachers in and around Teesside. This is an opportunity to work on a flexible basis.
To be considered for the position of Cover Supervisor you must:
- Have experience of Secondary education
- Hold a university degree
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of cover supervisors
- Have a passion for education with the ability supervise lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired cover supervisor will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
If you are an experienced cover supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the SEND team ##### ###### or visit ######.###
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.