Job provided by Hiring People
Share this job on social:
About the job
Our client is a Kosher bakery & patisserie business, supplying catering, retail shops, airline companies with a wide range of quality products which are unique in the kosher industry.
They currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Production Manager to take full responsibility for managing the High-Risk department and all team members and taking full care on hygiene to standard required.
Key tasks will include:
- Ensuring that all products are manufactured according to specification.
- Making sure that all production, technical and safety documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will maintain an environment of continuous improvement, driving forward targets and performance levels.
- You will be responsible for motivating area leaders and ensuring they are aware of their duties as well as liaising with planning to ensure accurate labour planning and liaising with maintenance staff to identify and communicate machine problems as they arise.
- You must fully understand the concept of machine throughput rates to ensure they are achieved.
- Identify and quantify problems caused by incoming materials as well as monitoring yield control activities, ensuring yield standards are met, ensuring that hygiene rules and personal hygiene standards are followed and that a safe working environment is maintained at all times.
The company are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- You will hold a Food Hygiene qualification
- You will be able to manage and keep the Hygiene level to the standard required at all times
- Experience in first line management in a production environment is essential combined with food/bakery knowledge, knowledge of continuous improvement
- Computer literacy skills
- Communication skills are vital both verbally and in writing as well as numeracy skills and planning and organisational skills.
Please note that the company are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
If interested in the position, please attach your cover letter and resume to the link provided.