£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Currently recruiting for a Head Chef in Liverpool area for one of the leading hospitality group in the country.
As a Head Chef you will be responsible for:
- Running daily kitchen operations
- Ensuring all H&S procedures are in place and up to date
- Recruitment, training and managing your brigade
- Weekly financial reports
- Creating weekly special and liaising with general manager of new promotions
Background and Experience:
- You will have to have previous experience in an fast paced environment
- Have previous experience with managing a team of 6 or more
- Keen eye for details is a must
- Strong management skills are essential.
- Experience in an branded environment is a plus, but not essential.
In return you will receive:
- Highly competitive salary OTE
- Generous performance related bonus paid out quarterly
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity for development and progression
- Discount across all the group
If this sound interesting to you, dont hesitate and apply.
Posted 130 days ago