Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Location: Hull, HU1
Monday to Friday, 9am 5pm (40 hours)
Are you looking to progress your knowledge and present experience in a new exciting career?
Have you got experience managing people, and supporting a big team of staff?
Do you have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, with high volume of work?
If you have answered yes to all these questions, this job is perfect for YOU!
This client is looking for someone who has experience of managing a group of people in a busy office environment with an excellent work ethic, who is up for a challenge, to fit the role of a NonVoice Team Leader. This role will be working with a team of administration staff who work on speaking to customers and clients via emails and letters, rather than telephone conversations. The company pride themselves on looking after their employees with modern, luxury offices, in a big bright spacious office. As an employee you will be working with open and honest team players, in an environment where you will be motivated to develop and progress in a comfortable office space.
You will be working within a Credit Management Services company as a NonVoice Team Leader, your duties will include:
* Supporting agents both individually and as a team to reassure quality
* Providing feedback and coaching to agents as well as, managing your own auditing
* Set appropriate development plans for each agent, and noticing their strengths and weaknesses
* Motivate, develop and inspire the agents to fulfil their role to their absolute best replying to correspondents and queries clearly and accurately
* Ensure KPIs and SLAs are met by the team
* Monitor absenses/sicknesses, and holidays
The personal qualities and skills that are needed for this job are:
* Confident and exceptional communicator, verbally and written
* Able to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment, and evidence this
* Fantastic management experience
* Great attention to detail
* Strong judgement of character
* Computer skills with Microsoft: Excel and Word
* Fantastic customer service experience
* Work well as a team and individually
* Excellent at building strong relationships
Apply today or for further details contact Megan Bell.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 41 days ago