Deputy Home Manager
A great position has opened for a Qualified Nurse Home Manager to join a fantastic Care Home that is based in Coventry. The 60 bedded home provides nursing and social care for people living with physical disabilities and mental health problems such as dementia.
The successful manager will receive a competitive salary of 16.66 per hour with great additional benefits.
As a Manager your responsibility will be to manage the home and lead a team of nurses and carers to ensure the facility operates smoothly and produce the highest quality of care.
You will need to:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy utilising links with the local community, positively marketing the home and increasing public awareness of our services.
- Take on accountability for the home ensuring compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home - maintain the budget of the home and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
- Take on an active leadership role you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Manage every facility in the home although we are in the care business to deliver this you will manage every service from laundry and maintenance through to catering.
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified NMC Registered Nurse with experience within a similar role. Reference ID: 2164
Posted 52 days ago