Job provided by Corecruitment Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Location: Central London
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of optimising business P&L accounts within a multi-disciplined venue capacity; you will thrive on seeking out trends, analysing KPIs and applying creative commerciality to the portfolio.
Brief outline of responsibilities:
To oversee negotiations and the contracting process with business partners e.g. F&B suppliers and Merchandise partners. You will ensure agreements deliver maximum profitability, strong relationships are forged at all times. You will work closely with the Marketing team to adopt a customer-centric approach. Utilise audience insights to drive commercial growth.
Work closely with the Marketing Director to use consumer data and insight to inform decision making. Where relevant, use test and learn methodologies for POC purposes.
Desired Skill set:
- Experience devising strategies and budget setting
- Experience in a heavily consumer centric environment would be preferable
- Highly effective communicator and strong negotiator
- Ability to extract meaningful insight from data
- Sound financial knowledge and ability to forecast and manage large budgets
- Ability to identify and deliver on commercial opportunities
For more details on the role or if you are interested in applying please send an up to date CV to #####@######.###