A well known, market leading, household name is currently looking to hire a Finance Manager for the business on a permanent basis. This role will report to the Group Finance Controller and will look after a small/mid sized team of junior management accountants.
Working as part of a larger group, the finance manager will be responsible for reviewing monthly financials, carrying out some management accounting duties including budgets/forecasts as well as some statutory accounting input.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Preparation of Quarterly Forecasts
- Preparation of Annual Budgets
- Stakeholder Engagement/Management
- Manage a team of between 15 staff
- Review company financial statements
- Look after some statutory accounting and taxation
- Process Improvements
- Assist with Year end and Audit where required
The right candidate will possess:
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in a larger organisation
- Agresso knowledge
- Leadership abilities
If successful you will receive:
- 12.5% Pension
- Company Benefits including Pension, Health/Life cover, bonus scheme and great holidays
- Fee on site parking
- £30,000 £32,000 Salary
To apply for this great opportunity, please follow the link provided with your most recent CV!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 52 days ago