Job provided by Jarrodean
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Operating Theatre Anaesthetic Practitioner to join our client's busy perioperative team at their new-built state of the art Orthopaedic and Surgical inpatient facility based in Hatfield , Hertfordshire.
Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
The department comprises three operating theatres and has an 80%+ Orthopaedic/MSK with a mix of other general surgical specialities - as such current or recent Orthopaedic or Spinal experience is highly desirable.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients' experience and perception of the hospital's facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
- 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
- 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
- 3 Theatres
- Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
- A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
RGN or ODP registered with the NMC or HCPC as applicable.
Nurse applicatants must hold a relevant Anaesthetic qualification.
Minimum of one year post registration Anaesthetic experience, some experience in Orthopaedics or a desire to develop futher into Orthopaedics is essential. Enthusiastic graduate ODPs are welcome to apply.
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (5%)
- Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
- Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
- Free onsite parking
- Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit ######.###
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.