Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you passionate about teaching English?
Do you want to influence the lives of young individuals through tutoring the English Language?
Randstad Education is looking for an English tutor in the Neston area who is able to support a young child with the childs English GCSE course work. This specific role is beginning as soon as possible and will include between 10 to 15 hours tutoring per week. This tutoring can take place in school or in a public library.
This role involves working with the Looked After Child (LAC) who has some gaps in attainment, has had significant absences from school but is a willing and able learner.
You must be patient, supportive and able to embrace different learning styles to assist each child in reaching their full potential.
Benefits of the role:
- Flexible working hours
- Independent teaching
- Working alongside Governing Bodies
Responsibilities of the role:
- Educational development
- Personal development
- Lesson planning and assessments
- Provide weekly reports
Requirements of this role:
- A clear and uptodate enhanced DBS check (we can support you with your application)
- Previous experience working with under 16s in a school environment
- Proven track record of raising academic standards
- Own transport
- Must be registered or willing to register with the EWC (Education Workforce Council)
This is a rewarding role working with vulnerable students who require help and support to achieve their English GCSE.
If you are a caring and passionate tutor who has the ability to engage students on a 11 basis please apply online now!