Job provided by ConSol Partners
Share this job on social:
About the job
A leading technology company.
You are responsible for design and development of high temperature thermocouple sensors and components (metal parts, cables, plastic housing of electronics) for the automotive industry. You will find solutions for customer needs and specifications and you will translates these into robust and affordable sensors and components designed for assembly. You are responsible for the technical product, from first customer contact until mass production. You will work in an international environment and you will cope international customers. You are reporting to your supervisor.
- You are going to work in international project teams on design of sensors.
- You are responsible for the development of our products for our (new) customers.
- You are responsible for the standardization of our engineering processes.
- You are our FMEA expert and you are maintaining our FMEA tool.
- You are the focal point for your customers and/or suppliers on a regular basis.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree (or Master's Degree) in Engineering with specialism in Mechanics, Physics or Electro Mechanics-Mechatronics.
- You have extensive experience in a (senior) Design Engineer position in our Industry or a similar Industry.
- You have experience with leading (functional) teams and you have extensive knowledge and/or experience with FMEA.
- Fluent English is a must, command of the Dutch language is highly desired.
- Experience with (sensor) component design, supplier interaction and project work.
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.