Restaurant General Manager - Trendy Restaurant in Central London
London, Greater London, England
£46k - 56k per year + Tronc
Salary: £46,000 + £8,000 - £10,000 tronc
You will be responsible for the daily management of the restaurant and leading a team of over 30 associates. This role covers all dining experience including lunch and dinner service. You will be an active member of the management team of the hotel.
The main responsibilities of this hands-on management position include leading the team, planning staff rotas, forecasting and managing payroll, staff incentives, cashing up procedures, opening and closing restaurant. You will be responsible for the business performance of the restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety, training and development of your successful and passionate team.
Work Related Experience
* Previous experience in a similar position, ideally in a fine-dining setting
* Excellent knowledge of food & wine
* Previous Restaurant or F&B management within a Hotel is advantageous
* A passion for service excellence, dining experience, is able to work using initiative, standards driven, and the ability to lead and manage a team
* Experience in the identification and implementation of staff training and development
* Strong financially awareness
* Computer literate (Word, Outlook and Database knowledge, Quadranet)
Interested in this great challenge?
Contact Lara Dos Santos with your updated CV
Posted 55 days ago