Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Senior Account Manager
Location: London, Full time, Permanent position
Salary: £30,000 to £33,000
About the Company:
Our client's ethos is to support every learner, young person, entrepreneur and delivery partner to achieve their maximum potential and ensure that success is sustainable. Our client delivers government funded services across four key strands: Employment, Skills, Youth Provision and Enterprise. Through this broad portfolio of funding they support people of all ages, from a young person at risk of leaving education through to adults achieving Level 5 qualifications whilst in work and entrepreneurs seeking to grow their business.
The purpose of this role is to Identify and secure apprenticeship training contracts with levy paying and non-levy employers in key sectors to develop long lasting relationships and generate starts on our internal Apprenticeship training provision through consistent high-quality service.
Senior Account Manager Responsibilities:
- To effectively engage Levy paying employers and non-levy who have the capacity to take up multiple product/service offers.
- Be the key account manager for specific clients ensuring that the client's needs are met and that the services provided deliver to the required financial targets.
- To ensure employers are fully supported throughout their customer journey with our client's company and to unblock any delivery issues as they arise through liaison with internal teams
- To maximise repeat sales from existing accounts through effective account management
- To process Direct Debit mandates and take initial payment from the employer
- To make use of a range of communication tools to support and manage key relationships with employers by means of 1-2-1 meetings, networking events, group presentations, written proposals and telephone conversations
- Maintain detailed records of employer intelligence on the company's CRM system identified through an organisational needs analysis with each employer
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline and manage end-to-end sales process with key accounts
- Self-Source employers through a variety of methods (networking, word of mouth referral, telephone, desk research, events, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Business Development & Marketing team to ensure engagement strategies are effectively delivered and targeted at key employers/sectors
- Support the team by referring leads as and when they arise
- Attend scheduled meetings and aim for a 90% sales outcome
- Take full responsibility for candidates' initial assessment and enrolment
- Ensure minimum of 70% conversion of sign-ups into starts
Senior Account Manager Requirements:
- Demonstrate a robust track record of effective/successful relationship management with large employers and have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience engaging large and medium sized employers in terms of recruitment, training and organisational development
- Able to effectively diagnose recruitment, training and development needs of employers and individuals to accurately suggest qualifications
- Exceptional customer service experience, able to build and maintain ongoing relationships at various levels within an organisation
- Excellent complaint handling skills and ability to identify and meet customers' needs
- Track record in developing own employer leads, working autonomously and within the team
- Knowledge of the Apprenticeship Standards
- Credible knowledge of challenges facing businesses across London
- Understanding and sensitivity to the strategic business interests of key partners and stakeholders particularly the public sector
- Demonstration of judgement, tact, flexibility, loyalty and commitment to the Company
Senior Account Manager Benefits:
- 23 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, increase to 25 after 1 year in service and 28 after 5 years.
- Workplace Pension
- Bupa Cash Plan Scheme
- Company Socials
If you meet the Senior Account Manager requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!