Job provided by Conrad Consulting
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Drive your career forward by joining my clients multidiscipline team at their busy Milton Keynes design office. With an enviable and growing client list, as well as scale and diversity of projects, my client can provide the opportunity not only to showcase your talents, but to truly develop your career as a Senior Structural Engineer.
Projects are regularly in excess of multi million pounds, and you will grasp the opportunity to add to their technical capability by joining a dynamic team working across several sectors including but not limited to Environmental, Industrial and Commercial buildings.
Your new role will involve nurturing long lasting client relationships and be focussed on high quality service delivery. Effective and clear communication skills are therefore essential.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a UKbased consultancy
- A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes
- Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry
- Ideally, your experience will have revolved around commercial and/or industrial buildings
To be considered for this role and take the next step in your career, submit your CV to Graham Ventham.