Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a PA with recent experience?
My client is looking for a PA to support the Director during a busy period of growth.
Daily duties for the role include:
- Full diary management for the Director
- Scheduling and confirming meetings
- Supporting Contract Managers and wider team of 60+
- Arranging travel plans
- Producing briefs, reports, presentations and document using Microsoft Office
- Attending and minuting meetings
- Professionally handling requests and queries
- Ensuring training is booked for relevant site staff, including new starter inductions
- Liaising with internal and external clients
- Professionally screening incoming calls
- Maintaining training records
- Closing all H+S incidents internally
Candidates will need the following skills/experience:
- Strong PA experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.