Job provided by Appoint Group
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Southport, Merseyside
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: General nursing and Dementia care
- Service: Early on set Dementia, Dementia nursing and general elderly care
- Salary: £16.20 per hour (£27,400 - £36,600 per annum) negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (22, 33, 44 hours available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
We are looking for staff nurses RGN or RMN experienced to join this fantastic care home based in Southport, Merseyside. Staff nurses in the home are responsible for the care and wellbeing of all residents, building relationships as well as being a team player. The care provided is 24 hours delivering a person-centred approach with an emphasis on dignity, choice and independence. The homes its self is a medium sized service providing the highest level of care to older adults aged 18+. The home cares for both younger adults with early on set Dementia as well as elderly Dementia and General care.
As a registered nurse you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home including medication and rounds and care plans, you will also be a team player providing support and guidance to all colleagues.
If you feel you would be a suitable fit to join our fantastic care home where staff morale is high, then see more information below and the rewards and how to apply.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- DBS paid
- CPD / training
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Annual NMC Renewal Fees paid
- 2 free uniforms in the first year
- 28 days holiday
- Discounted Staff Meals
All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and be a qualified RGN, RMN and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on ##### ######or send a copy of your CV to #####@######.###