£125 - £180 per day
Do you have great classroom management skills and the ability to engage a class instantly?
If you answered yes to the above, then this is a sin to apply now, cos this is the job for you!
A boys grammar school (1116) with a mixed gender sixth form (1618) require an excellent maths teacher who can teach KS3 and 4 maths, with a particular emphasis on their top set year 10 class. The school is located within a 15minute walk of Ashford International train station and is easily accessible by car, being very close to the M20. In its most recent Ofsted report, the school achieved a rating of good, with the children deemed to be very well behaved in lessons and showing a keenness to learn.
In this role you could benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* The privilege of inspiring and influencing the next generation
* An easily accessible location (a 15minute walk to the nearest train station)
* Termtime work
* A possible opportunity to teach A level
* Onsite parking
Your responsibilities would include:
* Preparing and delivering quality lessons on mathematics
* Working with flexibility and adapting to changing environments
* Setting relevant and challenging homework to keep pupils engaged between lessons
* Marking completed work and providing relevant feedback
* Working alone and demonstrate strong behaviour management
* Prioritising the safety and safeguarding of the children
* Attending extracurricular activities such as revisions clubs and parents evenings
Key requirements for the position include:
* An indate DBS check with no reprimands that would deem you inappropriate to work with children
* An education to degree level with a relevant teaching qualification
* Evidence of QTS (preferred, though NQT applications are also warmly welcomed)
* Experience of teaching mathematics (essential)
* An engaging and enthusiastic approach to teaching
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you, we will look forward to receiving your application.
On receipt of your application and CV, you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview, where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the necessary documentation for a successful application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar, we have many other roles currently available and upcoming, so do still get in touch!
Posted 55 days ago