Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate.
We dont just need a Nursery Assistant, we need a kind, caring and passionate individual with a real love for working with children. Someone to nurture our little ones and help them learn and grow as they explore the world.
Its a big task, but its not all serious. Youll be teaching through play, encouraging each child to be creative while laying the foundations with key learning areas like Maths and English.
Are you ready to join our amazing team?
- Close to local transport links
- Friendly team
- The opportunity to be creative with new activities
- Genuine training opportunities
- Real career development opportunities
- Enforcing daily routines for the children to follow
- Communicating with the team and families/carers
- Using the EYFS to create appropriate activities for different age ranges
- Safeguarding children
- Taking initiative to entertain and stimulate children when needed
- Experience working with children 05
- Kind and caring nature
- A genuine passion for Early Years Education
- DBS check
Dont let this fantastic and rewarding opportunity slip through your fingers. Press Apply now!