Job provided by REESON Education
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Class Teacher (Lower KS2)
If you are a passionate and motivating Class Teacher (Lower KS2), we need to meet!
We are working with a primary school that has wonderful children, fabulous parents and a fun, hardworking and passionate team of teachers.
Are you a driven teacher? Are you excited about education? Are you looking for a new challenge?
If yes, then this school in Kensington & Chelsea is the place for you.
This is an outstanding, dynamic, forward thinking and innovative primary school. They are looking for a Class Teacher (Lower KS2) to deliver creative, challenging and motivating lessons with rich learning resources. They school is committed to outstanding teaching and learning and are looking for a teacher that will continuously strive to raise standards.
We are looking for a professional who:
Is a goodoutstanding classroom practitioner
- can deliver creative lesson
- can foster excellent pastoral care
- Knowledgeable about the National Curriculum
- Committed to promoting excellent behaviour
Has a good sense of humour!
The school can offer you:
Excellent professional development opportunities
- Enthusiastic, skilled, friendly and engaging colleagues.
- Vibrant, happy, talented children and wonderfully supportive parents.
- A competitive salary with inner London weighting.
If you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting Class Teacher (Lower KS2) opportunity then please get in contact as soon as possible with Nurani at REESON Education.