Marketing and Sales Executive
£20000 to £30000 per annum
If you have exceptional marketing and sales skills and a proven track record of success, then this could be your perfect career move in 2019.
Our hotel client has invested heavily in their branding and is looking to recruit someone to put together and drive sales and marketing strategy.
You will join a successful, family business which is in the Ambleside area of the Lake District National Park, Cumbria.
Your brief will be to increase revenues and room occupancy through all channels. You’ll also assist with reservations and in enhancing the guest experience.
Your new job:
- Marketing and positioning the business across all channels
- Devise and implement an effective marketing and sales plan
- Convert enquiries into reservations
- Responsible for increasing revenues and hotel occupancy
- Liaise with various booking channels
- Take reservations via phone, email and web channels
- Drive the brand forward
- Come up with initiatives and ideas
- Meet and greet guests and encourage recommendations and returns
- Act as brand manager
- Proven track record in marketing and sales
- Self-motivated and results orientated person
- Ability to put together, and implement, a marketing strategy
- A team player
- Persuasive and approachable
- Ables to convert enquiries into sales
- Ideally will have worked in the hospitality sector (although, not essential)
- Should already have the legal right to work in the UK / EU
Salary and benefits:
- £21,000 - £30,000 pa (negotiable for the right person)
- Permanent job direct with the employer
- 28 days holiday per year
- Career prospects
- Live in might be available for the right person (temporarily) if you don’t live locally
Posted 144 days ago