Profit Protection Investigator
About the role The Profit Protection Investigator is responsible for analysing all data available from internal and external systems and ensure appropriate escalation is in place to support any reported losses.
Prioritise all investigative work to target loss and produce comprehensive investigation packs and evidence to members of management within the estate
Responsible for the outputs and reports of data mining, ensuring that all risks are prioritised, reviewed and appropriate action taken at all times
The role will also be involved with the day to day management of the corporate security service suppliers and alarm receiving centres.
Based in our Customer Support Centre, the role is predominantly Monday to Friday but will form part of the Profit Protection Weekend working Rotas.
- Key skills required for the role
- Ability to write effective reports
- Ability to analyse data and trends
- Collating information and identifying key messages
- Strong verbal and effective written communication including report righting (A GCSE or equivalent in English at C grade would be desirable)
- Strong analytical skills
- IT literacy and the ability to use Microsoft word and excel to intermediate level
Ability to produce and prioritise high volume & quality of work on time
- What experience and knowledge we are looking for?
- Knowledge of the Profit Protection culture.
- Working in a fast pace, deadline driven environment.
- Work in a team environment to deliver collective goals.
Posted 51 days ago