Job provided by Search Consultancy
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Vetting Administrator Gatwick FullTime 40 hours per week
Our clients who are a large and complex service organisation in Gatwick are looking for a Vetting Administrator to join their team.
- Complete and carry out preinterview screening checks with candidates/volunteers/contactors prior to commencement of employment on site.
- Manage vetting interview days for external candidates at external venues when required
- Liaising with onsite managers on the update of employee screening
- coordinate and ensure the correct documentation is submitted to Vetting Function
- Providing advice and guidance on completing documents
- Completing vetting renewals for existing staff
- Act in accordance with security and operational instructions at all times
- Strong administration skills, previously gained in a fastpaced environment.
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Resilient with a can do attitude
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.