Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you looking for a teaching career that brings out your full potential
Are you compassionate, with the appropriate skills to teach and guide students through situations which could present a challenge for them?
Are you looking for a fulltime class teacher position with an immediate start?
This school, located in the Crawley area, is a new special needs school and is dedicated to providing a curriculum that meets the needs of all its students, aged 6 16 years old. Students have various needs autism, ADHD and EBD. Each day can be very different and there will always be interesting challenges. You will be working in a team who are all very passionate about making a difference to the students lives.
Team days and events
A unique teaching approach
Supportive management and staff
Opportunities to progress your career
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Dedicated consultants 24/7 (on call), with experience working in education
- Free career advice
- Continuous support and guidance throughout your career
- The opportunity to choose your work pattern
- Salary negotiation support
- Market advice
- Matching you with the jobs youre looking for
- Exclusive opportunities
- Advice and feedback on your CV
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
A teaching qualification (desirable but not essential)
Relevant teaching experience within SEND
Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
Eligibility to work in the UK
- An interest in working with a group of people with learning disabilities
- Plan and deliver creative and innovative lessons
- Possess and maintain a deep and secure knowledge of your subject and the open mindedness to try a more handson approach to the curriculum
- Create a challenging and stimulating classroom climate that will motivate pupils to learn, think independently, empathise with others, and perform to the best of their abilities
- Be aware of the learning needs of the pupils you teach and ensure that each student is given every opportunity to fulfil his/her potential
- Have the passion to teach and to make a difference
Are these skills that you have? Do you feel that this is the role for you? Then apply today!
For more information about this role contact Stine (pronounced Steena) Hansen on ##### ######or email #####@######.###
I have an array of positions in Sussex, Surrey and Brighton/Hove with an immediate start or a start date in September, which might also be of interest to you. Please dont hesitate to get in touch if youre interested.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process, including an enhanced DBS check.