Job provided by INSIGNIA RECRUIT
Share this job on social:
About the job
MP117 - Junior CAD Engineer / Technician
Letchworth / Norton, Hertfordshire
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 DOE
Our esteemed client is looking for a person with 2D AutoCAD knowledge to join their busy operations team. The role will start as a Junior CAD Engineer / Technician with view of training up to a level where you can take on responsibility of projects. The Junior CAD Engineer / Technician role will be based out of their bright offices in Hertfordshire.
Profile of ideal candidate:
- Qualifications - HNC/HND or similar (in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering)
- Computer skills - as well as Autocad trained, must be fully conversant with MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and Office 365. Visio knowledge an advantage.
- Numerate - must be able to demonstrate basic numeracy.
- Accurate - needs to have a good attention to detail
- Well presented - could be meeting with Clients and Suppliers.
- Good Communicator - will need to be able to take a brief and turn this in to working documents.
- Punctual - understanding of a deadline and the willingness and ability to work to that.
- Team Player - work in a close team and to deadlines
Candidates must have:
- Excellent eye for detail
- Electrical/Mechanical or AudioVisual background an advantage
We are looking for a Junior CAD Engineer / Technician, who is a team player, will be able to lead in their specialist subjects and have fun working in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
Benefits for the Junior CAD Engineer / Technician role:
- Excellent starting basic salary £17,000 - £22,000 DOE
- 20 Days Holiday, plus 8 Days Bank Holiday, plus Christmas Shut Down
- Free Parking