Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Randstad have an exciting opportunity to join a Global Professional Services organisation based in Belfast.
Due to continuous growth we currently require a Senior Market Research Analyst. As an integral member of our tech team, the Research Analyst is responsible for managing and engaging with the wider research team on statistical analysis activities. We are looking for experienced individuals whom have worked within a research and /or Marketing environment.
- Competitive Salary up to £32K DOE
- Mon Fri Business hours
- Occasional travel
- Holiday Package
- 11 Month fixed term contact with scope for extension
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a career in Consulting with a leading edge team
- The successful candidates will be supported by a People Manager who will assist them in meeting their career aspirations and development
Qualifications and experience
- Degree level qualification is essential, particularly those in a Business, Market Research, Social Science, Statistics or related discipline
- The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills and a background in Research
- Experience with statistical software such as SPSS
- Excellent IT skills with a high level of proficiency in the main MS Office applications including MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Hold a current project management qualification (e.g. Prince 2)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to produce quality work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management
- Experience of working as part of a successful team
- Professional experience within the market research industry is desirable
- Working with project teams in defining analysis requirements
- Provide input to proposals and pitching to external clients
- Providing specialist expertise and guidance in statistical analysis
- Conduct indepth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods
- Mentor junior team members
- Managing a team of analysts to deliver high quality and accurate research deliverables
If you have a passion for client service, are driven by high quality, and have an appetite for taking a role in an expanding team, this opportunity is for you.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.